Re: [egit-dev] Gerrit problem

2010/3/3 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2010/3/3 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> > Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Showing diff in Gerrit seems to be broken, I consistently get the
> > following
> > > error message
> > > when I try to show diff for both side-by-side and unified diff :
> > >
> > > Application Error
> > > Class$M1b
> > > HTTP download failed with status 404
> >
> > Web UI got updated.  Try reloading the page.
>
> Yeah, works again.

Opened http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=486 for it.

Is there a way to persistently store diff options (e.g. under user settings) ? Default tab width is now 8, when I change it to 4
and proceed to the next file it's back to 8, this is annoying. I also miss the syntax coloring option we had in the last RC.
The new patch history in the diff display which allows to compare several patch sets for the same change is brilliant :-)

--
Matthias

Back to the top