Re: [egit-dev] Hudson picks branch cq-diff causing EGit build to fail

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Matthias Sohn
<matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> WT@!?... The EGit build is failing since today:
> https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/egit/50/
>
> The reason is that Hudson checks out the cq-diff branch which is too old to
> provide a functional
> Maven build. I changed the branch specifier of the Hudson job to */master
> but Hudson seems to
> ignore this and still checks out the cq-diff branch. This morning at 10:13
> AM the change
> http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,105 was merged to cq-diff this apparently
> caused Hudson
> to prefer this branch over the master branch.

I recall that pushing another change to the master branch will fix the
problem. We should really toast the cq-diff branch and our problem
will be solved.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top