[egit-dev] importing projects

Hi,

When importing projects after the import repository wizard, the
proposed name of the project is taken from the .project file. This can
cause a clash. In my particular case i had two separate projects with
the same project name. The second project could therefore not be
imported.

I tried renaming projects as to see when this can occur. I could not
easily duplicate this. Maybe it was an old bug, or the .project name
is not renamed after you import it into a new project name. the
project is quite happy if the project directory is not the same as the
project name.

best regards,

Wim

Back to the top