[egit-dev] Re: [master] Change I5828502f: (egit/parallelip-jgit) Change jgit build to be completely manifest first

Are you able to run the tests from IDE as JUnit *Plug-in* Test?
Similarly to PDE, Tycho runs eclipse-test-plugin inside test OSGi
runtime, and I can't run these tests from PDE either. I am getting bunch
of classnot found exceptions. I can have a closer look at this later
tonight, if you want.

Also, beware of TYCHO-282... you need to add Require-Bundle:
org.eclipse.core.runtime to the tests manifest.mf as a workaround.

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-282

Igor

Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
"Shawn Pearce (Code Review)" <codereview-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Change I5828502f for master in egit/parallelip-jgit:

    http://egit.eclipse.org/r/156

Change jgit build to be completely manifest first

To be consistent with the rest of our build process we now rely on
the OSGi manifest as the driver of the build.

This doesn't pass the integration tests due to some weird failure
within Tycho:

$ mvn3 integration-test
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-test-plugin:0.6.0:test (default-test) on project org.eclipse.jgit.test: There are test failures.

Please refer to /usr/local/google/users/sop/jgit/org.eclipse.jgit.test/target/surefire-reports for the individual test results.
-> [Help 1]

Igor?

Back to the top