[egit-dev] Re: [master] Change I5828502f: (egit/parallelip-jgit) Change jgit build to be completely manifest first

"Shawn Pearce (Code Review)" <codereview-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Change I5828502f for master in egit/parallelip-jgit:
>
>     http://egit.eclipse.org/r/156
>
> Change jgit build to be completely manifest first
>
> To be consistent with the rest of our build process we now rely on
> the OSGi manifest as the driver of the build.

This doesn't pass the integration tests due to some weird failure
within Tycho:

$ mvn3 integration-test
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-test-plugin:0.6.0:test (default-test) on project org.eclipse.jgit.test: There are test failures.

Please refer to /usr/local/google/users/sop/jgit/org.eclipse.jgit.test/target/surefire-reports for the individual test results.
-> [Help 1]

Igor?

--
Shawn.