Re: [egit-dev] argsj4 not built in orbit yet?

Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think you need to use
> http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20091203150826/updateSite/.
>
> Also, Tycho can pick individual bundle jars from maven repositories,
> although I am not sure if this is appropriate for eclipse.org builds.

Its not really.  Anything we build against should be coming out of
the P2 repositories managed by eclipse.org.

When we republish our bundles to a standard Maven repository like
maven central we could rely on normal Maven repositories, but not
for Eclipse bundles to be released from eclipse.org.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top