Re: [egit-dev] Index and cache

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation. I'm curious since I'm now using the
> WorkDirCheckout class and it uses the GitIndex. Is that the correct way
> of doing a check-out or should I use some other approach?

Sadly, its the current best way to do a checkout.  We need to
finish implementing things in terms of DirCache, and also finish the
DirCache code so it doesn't always whack the TREE cache extension.
(Right now it whacks it some of the time, and updates it some of
the time.  *sigh*)

--
Shawn.

Back to the top