RE: [egit-dev] Participation in Helios build?

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Once we have a build going, we can add ourselves to the Helios build.

For that we need maven 3.0-alpha-5 or newer installed on Hudson to get
the Tycho build running there, do you know if that's already available ?

Anything else you see missing here ?

> There's also quite a bit of groundwork for us to do to become part of
> the train in terms of signing and localization (and other things).

Could you provide some pointers on what's ahead here ?

--
Matthias

Back to the top