Re: [egit-dev] GUI testing

SWTBot is developed on macosx, and tested on windows, Linux/gtk and macosx carbon.

The one thing that you /might possibly/  be missing is to allow setting focus/tabbing through controls. This is available either on the keyboard/mouse preference pane or the assistive technology preference pane.

I am currently traveling and don't have access to my Mac. I will post more details if this did not work well for you.

Would be great if you could file a bug in that case.

Cheers!

--
Ketan
studios.thoughtworks.com | twitter.com/ketanpkr