Re: [egit-dev] http server for tests?

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For the smart HTTP series I need to put together some protocol tests.
>
> Is it insane to require Jetty in our test suite?  Do other projects
> use a smaller container?  I'm inclined to just link to Jetty since
> its an Eclipse project and its only our unit test suite.

You aren't insane to require Jetty but may not need to.

The p2 team has written a lightweight http test utilities based off of
some of the stuff in http commons.

http://henrik-eclipse.blogspot.com/2009/05/test-data-molester-comes-to-town.html

I've cc'd Henrik who can provide more information.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top