Re: [egit-dev] Tycho Build for EGit

Hi Igor,

Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[...]

> Egit unit tests use ConnectProviderOperation, which expects to find
> single git repository, but finds two. Following maven convention, Tycho
> keeps all project build state, including test workspace, under
> project/target folder. This results in the following directory structure
> on filesystem. So ConnectProviderOperation sees both test git repo and
> actual egit repo and fails.

[...]

> I am planning to refactor ConnectProviderOperation to accept specific
> git repository location, but would like to hear what people more
> familiar with egit think about this.

Ok, you are the next one who caught this issue, I hope it'll be finally
resolved ;-)

Due to this issue https://bugs.eclipse.org/291303 is still open however
the is available as a part of http://egit.eclipse.org/r/84 since the midst
of October. Please take a look around 94 line at
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#patch,sidebyside,84,3,org.eclipse.egit.core/src/org/eclipse/egit/core/op/ConnectProviderOperation.java

--
MAN-UANIC

Back to the top