Re: [git#] Re: [egit-dev] Getting a better understanding of ReflogConfigTest.testlogAllRefUpdates()

torsdag 05 november 2009 14:31:24 skrev  Emeric Fermas:
> Shawn, Chris,
>
> Thanks for these answers.
>
> >On Linux I'm getting what we would expect
>
> I'll try to run once again this test this evening to double check the
> timeZone formatting.

This was fixed in a sequence of comits were the bad code was removed in
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,19

The history was made harder to follow than since the files were added
and removed in different commits.

> >Anyhow: to understand what this test should you don't need to care about

-- robin

Back to the top