Re: [egit-dev] Is org.eclipse.egit.core--All-Tests broken in 'master'?

On 24 Oct 2009, at 08:08, Mykola Nikishov wrote:

Hi there,

As I can see org.eclipse.egit.core--All-Tests is broken in
'master' for some time. Here are steps to reproduce:

So it looks like it's sensitive to the location in which it's run. That doesn't sound like a good idea. Why don't we create a temporary directory in java.io.tmpdir and then run any tests from there, rather than the current directory in which we happen to be executing? I don't see that we'll have control of where the user runs the tests, even though we might be able to control it for the .launch.

Alex

Back to the top