AW: [egit-dev] Confusion over IP Review flag in Gerrit

Oops, hit the send button to fast so the lengthy lines went off

Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robin appeared a bit confused over the IP Review flag, so I added
> a section to our Contributor Guide describing the categories

You cited the Eclipse legal poster in the Contributor Guide
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf
hence I (again) went through it and it seems to me that for JGit changes
we always have to go through the steps described by figures 20 - 27 on
page 2 of the poster since JGit sources (and consequently also all
JGit patches) are licensed under EDL and not EPL. That would imply that
we need to file a CQ for all JGit changes. Hopefully we can work with
EMO towards a simpler process ...

--
Matthias

Back to the top