[egit-dev] jgit changes pending review

I have 5 commits for JGit that I'd like to get an ACK on from
someone else before I submit them:

Ic243544a  Standardize the source code formatter for Eclipse
I282ee1c6  Remove useless test005_todopack test
I5700ca48  Move setupReflog test function to only test that cares
Ia2cce34d  Move AmazonS3 command line utility to jgit-pgm
I2fd81be2  Move HttpSupport's configureHttpProxy to jgit-pgm

These used to depend upon "I9e21cfd5 Mavenize JGit build" but I
rebased this part of the series to separate the dependency out so
we can submit them earlier.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top