Re: [egit-dev] Jgit licensing and project status

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My mail filters might be up, but I've not seen any traffic on the dev
> mail list for a while. Is development going on but at the old list? Is
> that because we're still waiting on paperwork getting the eclipse commit
> rights together?

Yea, egit-dev really has been quiet for a while.

> Finally, what are the plans for the e/jgit repos at Eclipse? I have some
> work that I was going on the http support but was waiting until I knew
> whether to refactor the package namespace or which got repository to send
> it to.

Basically we have approval to submit JGit to a CVS/SVN repository
while parallel-IP continues, but we don't yet have approval for
EGit to be submitted.  In the meantime we have been doing development
under the split repositories at repo.or.cz:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/egit.git
  http://repo.or.cz/w/jgit.git

IIRC, EGit moved its namespace to org.eclipse.egit, but JGit has
not yet renamed.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top