[edt-dev] EDT Java runtime is going open source

Hi,

  I just learned that Eclipse's initial IP review of the Java runtime plugin is complete.  That means I can move it from IBM's CVS server to Eclipse's CVS server, and include it in the EDT builds.

  IBMers: Let me know if you're working on the Java runtime (org.eclipse.edt.runtime.java).  I plan to move it tomorrow (Thursday the 19th) in the afternoon unless someone tells me not to.

 -Matt

P.S.  The review of the IDE code is underway and should finish soon.

Back to the top