Re: [edt-dev] EDT Java runtime is going open source

Hi Matt
One thing to do is to export all the packages from the plugin so that they can be referenced legally...

Tim W Wilson
STSM Rational Developer Architecture & Development
internet: tww@xxxxxxxxxx
(919) 254-0029 (TL 444-0029)

Matthew Heitz/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: edt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/18/2011 04:56 PM

Please respond to
EGL Development Tools <edt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

edt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[edt-dev] EDT Java runtime is going open source

Hi,

 I just learned that Eclipse's initial IP review of the Java runtime plugin is complete.  That means I can move it from IBM's CVS server to Eclipse's CVS server, and include it in the EDT builds.

 IBMers: Let me know if you're working on the Java runtime (org.eclipse.edt.runtime.java).  I plan to move it tomorrow (Thursday the 19th) in the afternoon unless someone tells me not to.

-Matt

P.S.  The review of the IDE code is underway and should finish soon.