Re: [eclipselink-users] @CascadeOnDelete bug

" I'm using Eclipselink 2.3.2v20111125-r10461 (bundled w/GlassFish 3.1.2.2) "

Thanks,

-Noah

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Andrei Ilitchev <andrei.ilitchev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which EclipseLink version is that?

On 7/23/2013 10:54 AM, Noah White wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and file a bug for this case but I don't suppose
you could try a @OneToOne test? I created the following test entities
and added them to my project to try this out.

Here's the DDL these two entities generated for me:

CREATE TABLE BAR (ID NUMBER(19) NOT NULL, FOO_ID NUMBER(19) NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (ID))

CREATE TABLE FOO (ID NUMBER(19) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (ID))

ALTER TABLE BAR ADD CONSTRAINT FK_BAR_FOO_ID FOREIGN KEY (FOO_ID)
REFERENCES FOO (ID)

And the entity classes:

package com.work.entity;

import javax.persistence.Entity;
import javax.persistence.FetchType;
import javax.persistence.Id <http://javax.persistence.id/>;

import javax.persistence.OneToOne;
import java.io.Serializable;

/**
  * Created by nwhite on 7/22/13.
  */
@Entity
public class Bar implements Serializable {

     @Id
     private long id;

     @OneToOne(fetch = FetchType.LAZY)
     private Foo foo;

     public long getId() {
         return id;
     }

     public void setId(long id) {
this.id <http://this.id/> = id;

     }

     public Foo getFoo() {
         return foo;
     }

     public void setFoo(Foo foo) {
         this.foo = foo;
     }
}

package com.work.entity;

import org.eclipse.persistence.annotations.CascadeOnDelete;

import javax.persistence.*;
import java.io.Serializable;

/**
  * Created by nwhite on 7/22/13.
  */
@Entity
public class Foo implements Serializable {

     @Id
     private long id;

     @OneToOne(mappedBy = "foo", fetch = FetchType.LAZY, cascade =
CascadeType.ALL)
     @CascadeOnDelete
     private Bar bar;

     public long getId() {
         return id;
     }

     public void setId(long id) {
this.id <http://this.id/> = id;

     }

     public Bar getBar() {
         return bar;
     }

     public void setBar(Bar bar) {
         this.bar = bar;
     }
}

Thanks,

-Noah

On Jul 23, 2013, at 10:14 AM, Andrei Ilitchev