[eclipselink-users] @CascadeOnDelete bug

Before I go ahead and file I just wanted to run this by this list.  I'm using Eclipselink 2.3.2v20111125-r10461 (bundled w/GlassFish 3.1.2.2) and have two entity object which share a @OneToOne bi-directional mapping. eg:

@OneToOne(mappedBy =  "fooBar", fetch = FetchType.LAZY, optional = true, cascade = ALL)
@CascadeOnDelete
private Baz baz;

and on the other end

@OneToOne(fetch = FetchType.LAZY)
private FooBar fooBar;

In my persistence.xml I have 'eclipselink.ddl-generation' set to 'create-tables'.  This is against an Oracle database.

When I examine the generated DDL I do not see the expected ON DELETE CASCADE on the constraint.

-Noah

Back to the top