[eclipselink-users] Seeing SQL parameter values with GlassFish

I know I've been able to make this work some time in the distant past, but no longer.

I am configuring EclipseLink logging on GlassFish.

My persistence.xml has no EclipseLink logging properties (save one; stay tuned) in it, because I am configuring logging through logging.properties.

In my logging.properties I have:

org.eclipse.persistence.level = FINE

With this, I can see SQL statements, but not parameter values.

I added this to my persistence.xml:

<properties>
  <property name="eclipselink.logging.parameters" value="true"/>
</properties>

...per http://stackoverflow.com/a/8213829/208288 and http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/Logging#Log_Level_Configuration.  There was no change in the output.

I am using EclipseLink 2.3.2 (the version that ships with GlassFish 3.1.2.2, the current release of GlassFish).

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson