Re: [eclipselink-users] one nested embeddable embedded in single entity multiple times with attribute override and having different columns , Select and update statements are prepared for one set of embedded columns

Can you please provide the actual mappings (annotations or xml), and the generated sql for the operations you are describing. (persistence unit property eclipselink.logging.level=FINER will get EclipseLink to log the SQL)

What version of EclipseLink are you on?