[eclipselink-users] one nested embeddable embedded in single entity multiple times with attribute override and having different columns , Select and update statements are prepared for one set of embedded columns

e.g.
I have two currency codes  one is localCurrecyCode and another is
foreignCurrencyCode
And I have a Currency Class having currencyCode
Now this currency class I have used in a entity as Component
Like below

Class Currency {
Private String currencyCode;
}
Class NestedEmbeddable {
Private Currency localCurrency;
Private Currency foreignCurrency;
}
Class EmbeddableWrapper {
Private String id;
Private NestedEmbeddable nestedEmbeddable;
}

In the above scenario insert is inserting both currencies but load and
update are having only one currency , in my case it is foreignCurrency, even
if I write update on both currencies
Orm and java files for your reference attached here