Re: [eclipselink-users] id-validation and persist()

Gentlemen,

I'm faced with this same quandary.

I'm attempting integration with a legacy application and RDBMS that I'm
unable to alter in any way.  It has many zero primary and foreign keys which
are valid.

I have to support two different sequencing schemes from the same persistence
unit - one for Oracle and another for SQL Server.  I achieved this with a
session customizer.

Now I've enabled <property name="eclipselink.id-validation" value="NULL"/>
and found that sequences aren't being generated.

This is the first wall that appears insurmountable.

Any possible work-around?

Many thanks.