[eclipselink-users] Static weaving of entities spread over multiple jars fails with EclipseLink

I have several entities spread in multiple jars. An entity located in jar X contains a collection of entities from jar Y. When I try to do static weaving on jar X I get the following error:

Exception Description: [class MyEntity] uses a non-entity [class MyOtherEntity] as target entity in the relationship attribute [method getMyOtherEntities].

Both entities are annotated with @Entity and worked fine with Hibernate.
Is it possible to use static weaving while the entities are spread in multiple jars?

Back to the top