[eclipselink-users] Sharing of L1 Cache in case of transaction-type="JTA" for persistence unit in persistence.xml

Hi,

Need some information about How does transaction-type="JTA" in
persistence.xml works in case of multiple instances of EntityManager?? I
read somewhere that it uses same L1 cache and L1 cache is getting shared
between all instances. What do I need to do if I need functionality where
each entitymanager should use different part of L1 cache or each instance
should create its own memory cache like it does in
transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL"??