[eclipselink-users] Using @Array for composite key

Hi
PostgreSql 9.1
EclipseLink 2.4

My Entity is using Composite Key with @IdClass(TestId.class) annotation, my TestId class has non relataional data types Like @Array (i have character varying[ ]  in DB) and i'm using @Struct on top of this class. I've tested inserting array types in a simple class without(Composite Key) and it worked but in Composite Key  EclipseLink Deosn't recognize the @Array annotation and want's to insert my List<String> into the DB (which should be translated to ["1", "2" etc] in Insert clause. so i get type difference exception while inserting.

Back to the top