[eclipselink-users] XmlDiscriminatorNode annotation - What Jar?

I am trying to use the MOXy JAXB annotations (specifically XmlDiscriminatorNode and XmlDiscriminatorValue) but the only place I can find those classes is in the uber jar (eclipselink.jar). I would much rather use the smaller, more specific maven artifacts. Can someone please tell me which jar I should include to get these annotations. Currently, I have the following dependency installed.

<dependency org="org.eclipse.persistence" name="org.eclipse.persistence.moxy" rev="2.4.0"/>

Thanks,
Matt Bertolini

Back to the top