Re: [eclipselink-users] possible issue updating from v2.3.3 to v2.4.0

OK, I tried nightly build from the 13th and the problem still
persists.  Lots of other problems too which I would expect from
nightly builds.

Using 2.4.0 with the ANTLRQueryBuilder property gets me back up and
running though.

Thanks again!
- Phillip