Re: [eclipselink-users] possible issue updating from v2.3.3 to v2.4.0

Hi Phillip,

I can't see anything wrong with your query. There have been a number of fixes since 2.4.0 in the new parser. It would be worth trying a recent 2.4.1 build to confirm you are still seeing a problem:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/nightly.php

You can also work around the issue by reverting to the old parser using the following persistence property.

eclipselink.jpql.parser=org.eclipse.persistence.queries.ANTLRQueryBuilder

-Tom