Re: [eclipselink-users] Null @Id again after query execution

Now that I'm in the office I've had a chance to look over EclipseLink tests - a model similar to what you are using exists and is tested nightly, so it is expected to work.

The flags you've narrowed it down to suggest it is a weaving issue, though the problem itself has me believing it might have to do with fetch or copy groups.

I could not find any bugs filed that seemed to relate to this issue. You didn't mention which glassfish/EclipseLink version you are using that shows the problem, so if possible, you might try a later nightly version of EclipseLink in case refactoring or anther fix resolved the issue.

Best Regards,
Chris