Re: [eclipselink-users] Virtual Metlhods | questions

Metadata repository became available in 2.4. It may be an option depending on why you are trying to create the mappings yourself and what additional information you need when you are doing that.

Your other option is to handle the valueholders for the 1-1 mapping yourself.

-Tom