From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Ware
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:20 AM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Greetings and Questions

Hi Nathan,

   The number of bugs fixed between EclipseLink 1.1.1 and EclipseLink 2.3.2 is
very high.  Hopefully we can help you get set up to try 2.3.3 to confirm whether
or not the issue you are seeing is fixed.

   I won't claim to be a JBoss expert, but generally, in application servers, we
suggest putting EclipseLink in some kind of shared library.  The following wiki
page provides some details of working with EclipseLink in JBoss and it suggests
putting the EclipseLink libraries in either server/default/lib or common/lib.
I'll see if I can find an alternate suggestion.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/JBoss_Web_Tutorial

   Is there any additional information you can provide about the out of memory
error?  I know that in JBoss 5.1 they had a fairly serious bug related to byte
code weaving - one that we should be able to work around if it is the issue.

-Tom