Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink & Microsoft SQL Server

That's good to know.  Thanks.

Sri

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Ware
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 2:36 PM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink & Microsoft SQL Server

Hi Sri,

   EclipseLink tests are regularly run against SQL Server and have been throughout the whole history of the product.  Tests are run generally run against the most recent couple of versions. We find that the elements of SQL we use do not change particularly often, so it is likely older versions are ok was well.

-Tom