[eclipselink-users] Eclipselink & Microsoft SQL Server

Have you used Eclipselink to interact with a Microsoft SQL server database?  Are there any issues to be aware of?

Are there any minimum database version requirements? How about Eclipselink version?

I am starting work on an application whose reference data source is available in a SQL server database.

If I find that the Eclipselink <<>> SQL Server nexus is not as robust as working with Oracle I will plan to use Oracle for the application’s operational store.

Sri

Back to the top