Re: [eclipselink-users] EntityManager.copy/fetch and embeddables

Embeddable:
  <orm:embeddable class="ItemColor">
    <orm:attributes>
      <orm:basic name="colorName">
       <orm:column name="TEXT2" nullable="true"/>
      </orm:basic>
    </orm:attributes>
  </orm:embeddable>

In my Entity Item:
<orm:embedded name="color" />

toString of my CopyGroup:
CopyGroup()(depth = CASCADE_TREE, reset key = false, reset version =
false){compItemNo, whItemNo, ynSupplyChainPriority, styleNo, id, text1,
versionTimestamp, color}

after loading the entity color is present.
em.copy(entity, group) brings color at the result to null.