Re: [eclipselink-users] EntityManager.copy/fetch and embeddables

What's the embedded look like?

On 2/28/2012 11:22 AM, sr_dd wrote:

First prob:
reproducer is on my todo-list.

Second prob:
Even when i add the whole embedded to the copyGroup the result is the same .
As additional info: i use a descriptorcusomizer to allow the embedded to be
null.

Other solutions?

Stefan