Re: [eclipselink-users] jpasecurity project?

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM, James Sutherland <jamesssss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Note that although EclipseLink's annotation for @AdditionalCriteria is new,
this annotation is only setting the previous existing functionality on the
descriptor's additionalJoinExpression, which has been in TopLink since
before Hibernate even existed.  So, I'm not sure you can dismiss it as just
following Hibernate's lead...

Great; didn't mean to "dismiss" anything.

I am not aware of any plans for row based security in the JPA specification.

Do you know if that's because it is deemed a strange use case, or just (more likely?) because it hasn't been raised, or because the JPA expert group is already swamped, or...?

Thanks,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson