[eclipselink-users] jpasecurity project?

Has the EclipseLink team (and the JPA spec leads) seen the JPA security project?  You can find it here: http://jpasecurity.sourceforge.net/  Perhaps it is common knowledge, but I just ran across it yesterday and am intrigued.

I am about to get embroiled here at work in a lot of fine-grained, instance-level security use cases.  I would like to find an approach that treats this kind of access as an aspect or layer of the system, rather than one that requires me to carefully inject dynamic WHERE clauses in my hundreds of JPQL queries (as an example).

I would be curious to know where in the JPA roadmap (with multitenancy etc.) this kind of instance-level security falls.

Thanks for any input.

Best,
Laird

--