[eclipselink-users] Eclipselink Maven repository

Can you please tell me from where I can get the newly minted Eclipselink 2.3.1 into my Maven project?

There have been several posts in a recent thread on the Eclipselink Maven repository being missing in action.  There was no conclusion to it.  Tom Ware asked if http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo worked.  I for one have no success with it.

I am coming up empty with the recommendations at EclipseLink/Maven page as well.

Sri

Back to the top