[eclipselink-users] Maven repository no longer functional?

I'm trying to download EclipseLink 2.2.1 via Maven and it looks like the Maven repository disappeared (as did all of its mirrors?).

http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/ tells me that this is an Eclipse update site and that I must be using Eclipse to get to it (but this is given as the canonical link to the Maven repository).

OK, so I move on to my regular mirrors:

http://mirror.cc.columbia.edu/pub/software/eclipse/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/ also gives me a 404 (as just a randomly selected mirror that used to work OK).

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/eclipse/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/org/eclipse/persistence/eclipselink/ is up, but only has the eclipselink-2.1.1.jar artifact (not the eclipselink-jpa-2.1.1.jar artifact).

My apologies if I'm missing something--where should I be turning to get Maven to pull down eclipselink-jpa-2.1.1.jar?

Thanks,
Best,
Laird

--