Re: [eclipselink-users] jpasecurity project?

EclipseLink also has multitenancy support (leveraging the Additional Criterial feature) which provides data isolation.  It would be interesting to consider how EclipseLink multitenancy could be extended to provide finer grained control over data access beyond simply tenant id.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide/JPA/Advanced_JPA_Development/Single-Table_Multi-Tenancy
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/Multitenant/Tutorial
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/MySports
http://blogs.oracle.com/alexismp/entry/jpa_eclipselink_multitenancy_screencast