Re: [eclipselink-users] eclipselink bug and 2.3.1 release plan

Hi Yannick,

Sorry about the lack of communication. We've been delayed. I am trying to get a new date and the most likely scenario is that it will be in the next week. I will let you know when I know more.

As of right now, there have been no changes since our RC1 build and unless something urgent comes up, we intend to ship that build.

-Tom