Re: [eclipselink-users] Problem after import of existing plugin projects

Hi,

> This exception is a bit strange.  It appears to be thrown by
> ResourceBundle.getBundle class if the classloader passed in is null.

I agree in "strange" - I'm quite sure, that I did something wrong on
installation, but I don't know what and I don't know how to find out ...

> Are you running in OSGi?  Jave SE?  Jave EE?

I'm working on a eclipse-rcp (Java SE) with multiple plugins, where the
entities are defined in a diffent plugin as the entity-manager.
If I got things right, the persistence.xml is not needed in the plugin, where
the entities are defined, but in the plugin, where the entitymanager is
created. So the plugin, that creates the entitymanager has a dependency to the
plugin, where the entities are defined.
As the test-unit is another standalone plugin, that creates an entity-manager,
the persistence.xml is duplicated ...

> Are you using an Application managed persistence unit?  A JTA one?

I use 'resource local'

> How is your password set?

plain text as property in persistence.xml

kind regards

Gero

Back to the top