[eclipselink-users] Correct programmatic way to determine whether an attribute is unique?

Having a spin through the metamodel API (and trying to stay awake) and wanted to know what the appropriate recipe is to figure out that an entity's basic, say, String attribute is annotated with unique="true".

I'm not seeing programmatic methods in here that would allow me to get at whatever is encoded in either the @Column annotation or its xml override, so that makes me think I'm looking in the wrong place.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson