Von: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Tom Ware
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. September 2011 17:11
An: EclipseLink User Discussions
Betreff: Re: [eclipselink-users] During synchronization a new object was found through a relationship that was not marked cascade PERSIST:

This exception indicates that there is a non-managed object related to an object that is managed.

e.g. You have a relationship between A and B without cascade persist. You create an A, related it to a B and then persist the A without persisting the B.

-Tom

Michael Simons wrote:
Hello,

I've got the exception mentioned in the subject although the relation is marked cascade PERSIST.

Any ideas what might cause this?

Is this a known bug?

We're using EL 2.1.3

Kind Regards,