Re: [eclipselink-users] using another L2 cache implementation

Hi Yannick,

A colleague pointed out to me that you might be able to benefit from EclipseLink's cache coordination feature - and avoid all this work.

  Cache Coordination info here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_Cache_%28ELUG%29#Cache_Coordination

  Some Cache config info here including cache coordination:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_for_Entity_Caching

  Is that a possibility?

-Tom