Re: [eclipselink-users] using another L2 cache implementation

 Hi,

Thanks!

Just had a look at the source. It could be what I need.

So, what should I do to delegate all caching to, say, ehcache? I guess I should subclass CacheInterceptor and override some specific method (if not about everything). What confuses me is the targetIdentityMap. Should I refer to that in all cases, or could I just implement IdentityMap the way I want and never refer to targetIdentityMap?

Regards,

Yannick