Re: [eclipselink-users] using another L2 cache implementation

 Le 18/07/2011 16:32, Yannick Majoros a écrit :

Just had a look at the source. It could be what I need.

So, what should I do to delegate all caching to, say, ehcache? I guess I should subclass CacheInterceptor and override some specific method (if not about everything). What confuses me is the targetIdentityMap. Should I refer to that in all cases, or could I just implement IdentityMap the way I want and never refer to targetIdentityMap?

Hi,

Well, I tried to setup a glassfish cluster. I followed the tutorial, but ran into some problems. I'd like to simply have a cluster of 2 GF servers, deploy an application on it, have some clustered jms queue (for Eclipselink cache coordination) and share HTTP sessions.

Regards,

Yannick

Back to the top