Re: [eclipselink-users] Suggestions for approaches to security and queries?

Hi Laird,

Things are well thanks. Unfortunately, you are correct, there is no way to allow this currently. This is a good suggestion though and has been discussed somewhat previously in the sense of allowing an 'administrator' type of user that would bypass any additional criteria/tenant filtering.

Feel free to enter an enhancement request capturing any suggestions or ideas you may have surrounding this (and be sure to vote for it as well).

Cheers,
Guy